Monday, November 16, 2009

Throbbing

I spent a whole week recently at a business conference in Seattle. It was colder than I expected a few days and I was busier than expected other days. As a result I ended up running early in the morning every day and on the treadmill on the top floor of the Sheraton downtown. Not a bad view, but at 6:00am, not much to see.

I thought the treadmills up there were nice, but they must be harder than mine at home, which has impact adjustment. By the time Thur hit, day 4 running, my right knee was throbbing a bit as I walked around. I felt it walking up stairs, and actually started to take elevators where I could for that reason.

When I got home, I decided to take it easy, and spent 3-4 days running less, and slower, on the treadmill here. I also added the cho-pat strap. That has seemed to help, but I'll keep an eye on it.

No comments: