Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Vote for Cho-Pat


After running for 4 days outside up in the mountains, and having my son hit my with his snowboard a couple times in the knee (he was playing around), my legs were sore. I wrapped up the knee at karate, but it was sore below the knee to the touch and I had to really modify things.

It felt OK while running, but it was still sore. I let it go for about 4-5 days, but it didn't seem to get better. Then I noticed the cho-pat straps I have down by the treadmill. I haven't worn them in a few months, but I slipped one on for a run. Didn't change anything that day, or the next, but the 3rd day things started to feel better.

I know time passed, and maybe I was just healing, but I think those straps really work. In fact, after a week of wearing one I noticed that the other leg didn't seem as strong. Good thing I have two straps.


Mine are similar to this one, but I might go ahead and try one of the upper and lower knee straps from Amazon.

No comments: