Friday, March 26, 2010

No Challenge

I suspected that trying to run in London might be a challenge. There aren’t necessarily great places, it’s crowded, and I have to commute. Wednesday seemed like a candidate for a tough run with me taking the late train Tuesday from Cambridge and then take one back in the morning. Also a return Wednesday night.

My suspicion was that I’d be too tired to run Wed morning and that I’d be in a hurry to get to work, so I’d be looking to run Wed night, which could be an issue. And that’s the one work day where I’m not in a hotel and without a treadmill to bail me out.

However it wasn’t bad. I have trouble sleeping on the road, so getting up at 6:45 wasn’t a problem, and Tottenham Court Road was pretty deserted, so it was an easy run.

My last run today in Cambridge before heading back to London for a few days, but no work, so I can run at my leisure.

No comments: