Monday, December 13, 2010

November Runs

I wanted to start looking back and tracking some of my runs as a way of being slightly more on top my training and better watching my body. I'd like to see if how I feel relates to how I'm training.

November was a good month. Ran every day (of course), but would up with 48.11mi. That's not a long amount by an stretch, averaging out to 1.66mi/day. More than I thought, but less than I'd like. As a comparison, Oct was 49.59 for 1.59mi.

That makes sense to me as I felt injured in October quite a bit, and despite the travel in Nov, I felt better, going longer on days even when I had planned on short ones.

I feel like I'm healing up, with the ankles and knees not hurting like they were in Sept/Oct. I guess they didn't hurt as much as they ached, and I had to limp along on a few runs. Lots of treadmill runs with travel for work eating up my time, but I did end up with some nice runs outside in Las Vegas, Seattle, and New York City (Central Park).

No comments: