Monday, May 9, 2011

What's Next

Lately I've been feeling beat up, and with a black belt test coming in July, I'm a little worried about my body. It feels fine when I run, but other times it's beat up, especially my knee. It makes me think that I might need to change my routine a bit.

I still enjoy running, and I hate to give up the streak, but I am thinking that if I get to three years, I might stop and look to move to "exercise every day" instead of run every day. Or maybe "sweat every day". That way I can get some rest for some parts of my body and give it a chance to heal.

It also might give me a way to keep working if I decide to get some work done. I'm not sure I need work on my knee, but it is sore, hurts to kneel on, and doesn't support me if it gets bent. Likely I'll get it checked sometime this summer and see what the doctor says.

But first, 1000 days.

No comments: