Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 45

A bit of a struggle to get going today. My eyes hurt at lunch, felt puffy, I felt tired and sluggish, having stayed up too late. But I have commitments tonight, so I needed to get it done.

I jumped on the treadmill again at the hotel, not wanting to waste time driving around for a route. It's threatening rain, which is my excuse for today. I tried a different treadmill, though it felt slightly slow again. The calories are reading much lower than I expected as well, but I noticed it asked for age and weight, which I didn't put in. Perhaps I put that in my treadmill at home, so maybe that's the calorie difference.

Once again I felt better once I was about 8 or 9 minutes in and decided to push a bit longer even though I was tired. I had started my run at .14 mi again, going to 6.4mph, but after a couple minutes I was struggling and slowed to 6.2. Later I realized I was set at a 2.5 incline, so maybe that was it.

1.67mi
17:30min
207cal
2.5incline

I also put my legs in the hot tub afterwards for 10 minutes.

No comments: