Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seven Weeks

It's been seven weeks and I feel OK. My legs are definitely sore, and adding in karate last week and this has been rough. I'm hoping I can push through it, but I think I need to learn to slow down a bit at karate until I build a bit more strength.

I was surprised how well I could run last night before karate and how quickly I recovered. The endurance builds quickly and I really enjoyed running. Even though it felt like a long time, I could drop into the groove as I was going, counting in my head to track the time, and I surprised myself how quickly and easily I moved around Parker.

I've been alternating legs with the cho-pat strip, trying to head off issues. We'll see if I can keep going, but I am definitely a little motivated to hit day 50 tomorrow.

No comments: