Friday, October 21, 2011

PhD Research

I got asked to fill in a survey from Ted Vickey, for his research and, I assume, dissertation. I don’t know if he wants others to answer, but here’s his site:

http://ht.ly/6YrFH

The questions on the survey were a little strange to me. I exercise because I enjoy it, want to stay fit, and it’s really my “hobby.” I use various fitness tools, mostly to track what I’m doing. It’s mainly because of this streak that I do it, otherwise I’d really slack off.

I am probably different than others, mostly using the tools to help me know when to taper back my exercise more than motivate to drive forward, but just as I love the feedback on time and distance on the treadmill, the same feedback from Runmeter does help motivate me to push through some days.

No comments: