Monday, September 21, 2015

Breaks

This has been a crazy week for me. I was out of town Wed/Thur, and managed to work out, but I got home at 10pm Thur, had to leave the house at 7am Fri, and was still fighting illness. I was at work, then out watching my kid run cross country. He was still sick, so I ended up leaving the meet early, not having time to walk around much. I had hoped to walk a mile while I was there, but timing was tough.

Home at 10pm, I decided not to push things and go to bed. A missed day.

Sat I was up early again, out at 7 for an event. Then a friend came over and my wife wanted to take kids to town for some errands. Again, not home until after 10, so bailed on exercise.

Sunday I relaxed all morning. I was going to go out and walk, but my wife needed some help, and then a volleyball practice for my daughter. I helped out and sweated, but not a great workout. Home too late to do anything again, and need to heal.

I don't think I've had three days off in years, but it came this week.

No comments: