Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 Weeks

I’ve been running continuously for 8 weeks as of today and it’s been interesting. For the most part I’ve been able to incorporate this into my day without a hassle. There have been a few days where I’ve run late at night or struggled to fit it in between the things in my day. A couple times I had to inconvenience myself a bit to slip the run in, but for the most part, across 2 trips, numerous kids events, and general life here at the ranch, I’ve made it work.

In that same time my wife has started and stopped a few times, mainly since she’s busier than I and has other priorities. Still it’s inspiring to me that I’ve kept it up.

My totals for the 8 weeks:

79.3mi

13.8 hours

I left off the calories as I’ve done enough running away from my treadmill that the count is pretty far off. I might just stop tracking them since it’s very inconsistent.

No comments: