Thursday, November 6, 2008

Passing the Time

It's been 8 weeks of running (actually a little more now) and in that time I've had a few runs at the gym while out of town, a few in town before karate, one near the house, but the majority were on my treadmill here in the basement. Over the 8 or so hours I've run here, I've passed the time once with my iPod and the rest of the time with movies. I've rewatched:

- The Matrix
- Goldfinger
- The Fantastic Four
- The Matrix Reloaded
- Hoosiers
- Live Free or Die Hard
- Goldmember
- Austin Powers
- and part of Vantage Point.

Having a TV in front of the treadmill is great. Music works at times, but honestly I find that staring at the same scene is hard and it's hard to zone out. I get get lost in a movie at times, even when I can't hear it well, and pass the time. A few of the longer runs have been because I've had a movie going.

No comments: